Webinar – Conducting Remote Investigative Interviews
The ability to conduct face-to-face interviews can be curtailed for many reasons – geography, time zones, timing, resources, ability to travel and more recently, social distancing. Conducting interviews remotely requires all the skills of face-to-face interviewing while creating a new set of challenges for investigators.
This WEBINAR shares best practice and offers expert advice and practical guidance for conducting effective online or telephone interviews.
We will discuss:
- Logistics, platforms and equipment
- Challenges and solutions
- Remote audio/video
- Planning and Rapport building
- Managing data and documents
- Welfare and mental health
- Privacy and trust issues
- Statements and note-taking
- Interpersonal relating and non-verbal behaviour
To Book a place click HERE